Terms and Use
Effective date: May 22, 2018
United States Corporation Agents, Inc.
330 Changebridge Road
Pine Brook, NJ 07058 .
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our Site.
1. The content of the pages of the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Your use of any information or materials on the Provider Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
4. Your use of any information on the Provider Site and/or App is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to obtain approval from your physician to ensure that any services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
5. You agree to pay the fees associated with the service requested on the Site. You agree that prices are subject to change and Provider does not offer a refund for the services provided under any circumstance.
6. The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Site are the property of Provider and other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or Sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Provider or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Provider Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
7. You UNDERSTAND the risks associated with participation in the PROGRAMS/SESSIONS/PRODUCTS INCLUDING but not limited to the physical injury resulting from the acts, omission, and/or negligence of others. YOU CERTIFY that YOU know and fully understand the importance and relevance of all risks and expressly and voluntarily assume any and all risks associated with the YOUR participation in PROGRAMS/SESSIONS/PRODUCTS. Further, Client expressly and voluntarily assumes any and all risks associated with the participation in PROGRAMS/SESSIONS/PRODUCTS including but not limited to the risk of dizziness; strains and/or sprains; fractures of any kind; and/or any other physical injury, due to any cause whatsoever.
8. CELESTIAL YOGA, LLC DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE OR WITHOUT DELAY, AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WHILE CELESTIAL YOGA, LLC TAKES REASONABLE PHYSICAL, TECHNICAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE MEASURES TO SECURE THE SERVICE, CELESTIAL YOGA, LLC DOES NOT GUARANTY THAT THE SERVICE CANNOT BE COMPROMISED AND CELESTIAL YOGA, LLC SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO CUSTOMER OR THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM A SECURITY BREACH.
9. The Site may allow you to upload photographs, videos and other content to the Site and/or App and allow you to share same through your other social media accounts, if applicable. You may not transmit, retransmit, redirect, or store material in violation of federal or state laws or regulations, industry or community standards, including, but not limited to, obscenity, indecency, defamatory or material infringing trademarks or copyrights. You may not abuse or fraudulently use the Site. You represent that you are the owner of all material you upload and doing so does not infringe upon any third-party rights. Provider retains the right to remove without notice all material it considers to be in violation of any of its policies. When you upload content to or through our Services, you give Provider a worldwide license to use, store, reproduce, modify, communicate, publish, publicly display and distribute such content. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our Services, and to develop new ones. This license continues even if you stop using our Services
10. This Site provides links to other Sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a “Linked Site”). Provider has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a linked Site. The fact that Provider has provided a link to a Site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such Site, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the internet, and Provider urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a linked Site.
11. All content, products and services on the Site, or obtained from a Site to which the Site is linked (a “linked Site”) are provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.
12. Provider does not endorse and is not responsible for (a) the accuracy or reliability of an opinion, advice or statement made through the Site by any party other than Provider, (b) any content provided on linked Sites or (c) the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a linked Site. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will Provider be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site or a linked Site, or your reliance on any product or service obtained from a linked Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the Site, or obtained from a linked Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
13. The information, software, products and descriptions of services published on the Site or a linked Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Provider specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. Provider does not warrant or represent that the content on the Site is complete or up-to-date. Provider is under no obligation to update the content on the Site. Provider may change the content on the Site at any time without notice. Provider may make improvements or changes to the Site at any time.
14. You agree that Provider, Its affiliates and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the delay or inability to use the Site or a linked Site, or with the delay or inability to use the Site or a lined Site, even if Provider is made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. Provider cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site.
15. It is your exclusive obligation to maintain and control passwords to your account. You are exclusively responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your user name and password. You agree to immediately notify Provider of any unauthorized uses of your user name and password or any other breaches of security. Provider will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, under any legal theory, caused by your failure to comply with the foregoing security obligations or caused by any person to whom you grant access to your account.
16. You agree to indemnify Provider, its directors, officers, employees and agents against any and all liabilities, damages, claims, expenses and losses that arise as a result of your misuse of the information, content and/or services provided in connection with this Site.
17. Your use of the Provider Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of the State of New Jersey, United States of America and applicable federal law without regard to conflicts of laws principles.
18. You agree that Provider, in its sole discretion and for any or no reason may terminate any account (or any part thereof) you may have with Provider or use of the Site and/or App and remove and discard all or any part of your account or any content uploaded by you, at any time. Provider may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Site and/or App, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that Provider will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination. You may terminate your account and your right to use the Site at any time for any reason or no reason by contacting Celestial Yoga, LLC at [email protected]
19. You must not use our Site or private Facebook group page in any way that causes or is likely to cause the Site or private Facebook group page or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you are solely responsible for all electronic communications and consent sent from your computer to us.
You must use PROGRAMS/SESSIONS/PRODUCTS, Site, and private Facebook group page for lawful purposes only.
You must not use the PROGRAMS/SESSIONS/PRODUCTS, Site and private Facebook group page for any of the following:
For fraudulent purposes for in connection with a criminal offence or otherwise carry out any unlawful activity.
To send, use or re-use any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, harmful, defamatory, obscene or menacing, abusive, threatening, defamatory, objectionable, invasive of privacy, in breach of confidence, infringing of any intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or which consists of or contains software viruses or any other harmful or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any spam.
To cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
To impersonate any third party or otherwise mislead as to the origin of your content.
To reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell any of our content in contravention with these Terms and Conditions or any other agreement with us.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]