Manage Chronic Stress, and Back Pain with Gentle YogaAug 18, 2022
MANAGE CHRONIC STRESS,
AND BACK PAIN WITH GENTLE YOGA
I know you probably have suffered from stress and chronic back pain (or still do!) and not sure how to reduce and manage it successfully Fearing that relying on scary drugs and injections isn’t always the best choice for you.
In case you're new to me or are just wondering who the heck I am, let me (re)introduce myself and where I'm coming from.
I'm Jen James of celestialyoga.org and a certified yoga and meditation teacher for over 18 years now and am a health and wellness coach too.
My specialty is to help empathetic women manage chronic pain and stress through a holistic approach with gentle yoga exercises, mindfulness, and self-care techniques.
❤️I chose today's topic because I too have suffered from stress and chronic pain just like you. Through the years I have helped many of my students manage their chronic back pain and stress naturally and effectively.
👉Shortly, I’m going to give you some practical tips that have worked for many of my students that I taught in person for many years👈
Here's a testimonial from Kathy R., one of my students that I taught in person for many years.
"I have been working with Jen for almost 2 years and it has been an amazing experience.
Jen's caring and individual approach towards each of her students is remarkable; she knows exactly when and how to help, push and/or sooth a physical concern.
During my 2 years with Jen, I have had 2 injuries: a serious ankle sprain and a serious back injury due to a fall.
I am convinced that my working with Jen, not only enhanced the healing process, but was instrumental in minimizing the damage when the injuries occurred.”
Honestly, not to toot my own horn, I wished there was someone like me guiding me a few years back.
I felt lost and confused about what I should do when I was suffering lower back pain.
- Be Mindful and Present to How You Hold Things (and Babies): Many of us, including myself at one time, rush through tasks and lift things (and babies) incorrectly and then end up injuring ourselves.
- Pay Attention to How Your Work Station is Set Up: Especially since the pandemic hit and we were forced to throw together our work and school stations, many of us didn’t get a chance to make sure our desks were ergonomically correct.
- How Your Bed is Set Up Can Make the World of Difference: Many women toss and turn at night partly due to the quality of their mattress and how they have their pillows set up.
- How do Relax at Night and Do You Pay Attention to Your Alignment? I’ve seen a ton of women not be mindful of how they are relaxing at night and how their alignment is completely off.
- Doing These Simple and Effective Moves Every Couple Hours Makes the Difference. During this week's Instagram and Facebook Live I show you a couple postures that I’ve taught for many years now!
In today's live I'm teaching a few postures so you can experience my teaching style and how it helps with managing chronic stress and pain naturally and effectively.
IF YOU ARE INTRIGUED BY WHAT I’M SAYING HERE BUT NOT SURE WHERE TO START
YOU ARE SOMEWHAT AWARE OF THESE TIPS AND ARE LOOKING FOR MORE INSPIRATION AND SUPPORT
I hear all the time how intimidating holistic living can seem to be and how hard it is too squeeze into your busy life.
I have a weekly blog and private group where I cover holistic living, yoga, mediation, breathing exercises, and/or self-care.
This blog and community are filled with simple and approachable tips, techniques and practical holistic living advice.
Share your experience with me in the comments below, or send me a private message and let me know how you feel after you try out the tips and techniques I share weekly here. ❤️
Have a beautiful day and Namaste,
p.s. ❤️ Feel free to reply back or send me a DM/PM if you have any questions or comments. I'm here to listen.